Built for adventure
For sale in Wagga Wagga NSW
The Mitsubishi Pajero has been part of Australia’s greatest adventures since 1983. Its revolutionary technology has been tested to triumph over and over in the most gruelling conditions in the Dakar Rally. Whatever you put in front of Pajero, it will prevail. Bold, elegant, tough and reliable, with your 4x4 Pajero you will have the confidence to take on the world.
Which Mitsubishi Pajero will you choose?
Mitsubishi Pajero GLX
- 3.2L intercooled DOHC turbo diesel
- 5 Speed Sports Mode Auto Transmission
- Super Select II 4WD
- Rear differential lock
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA)
- 7 seats
Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
- Reverse sensors
- Automatic rain and dusk sensors
- Heated front seats
- Power front seats
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with auto levelling
- Headlamps washers
Mitsubishi Pajero GLS EXCEED
- Electric sunroof with tilt and slide
- Leather facing seats
- Premium security alarm with siren and sensor
- Chrome side protection strip
- Chrome windscreen surround strip
- Aluminium brake and accelerator pedals
- Illuminated scuff plate (front doors only)
Pajero’s Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA)^ technology is a true extension of your Smart Phone via Android Auto™1 or Apple CarPlay2. Connected to Pajero’s 7” touch screen you can access your phone’s compatible Apps and get directions, make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music. To ensure safety while you drive, the primary call and music streaming functions can be controlled by voice command or by the steering wheel controls, so your eyes stay focused on the road ahead. Find out more
POWER & PERFORMANCE
Mitsubishi Pajero’s Super Select II 4WD system delivers performance under the most challenging driving conditions and rugged terrains. For extreme and low traction surfaces including sand, thick mud, snow covered or rocky ground, Pajero’s rear differential lock delivers traction and handling needed to prevent wheel slip and navigate treacherous situations.
Pajero is king of the road with its striking chrome radiator grille, 18” alloy wheels, side steps and bold bumper. While integrated fog lamps and LED Daytime Running Lamps are intelligent companions on both open and off road terrain. Request a Brochure Book a Test Drive
SMART TECHNOLOGY TO CHALLENGE MOTHER NATURE
Pajero GLS models feature Mitsubishi’s Dusk Sensing Headlamps automatically illuminate in fading light or when travelling through a tunnel, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel and your focus on the road ahead.
Mitsubishi’s Rain sensing wipers activate automatically when moisture is detected on the windscreen, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel and your focus on the road ahead.
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA)^
- Auto High Beam
- Active Stability Control (ASC)
- Active Traction Control (ATC)
- Reverse Parking Camera And Parking Sensors
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)