Built today for tomorrow.
For sale in Wagga Wagga NSW
The new Outlander PHEV (Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle) is a ground breaking vehicle that brings together the superior environmental performance and quietness of an electric vehicle (EV), the stability and handling of an AWD and the everyday practicalities and safety of an SUV. Sophisticated yet practical, the Outlander PHEV is the ultimate in intelligent motion and represents the next generation of hybrid and electric vehicles.
Which Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV will you choose?
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV ES
- Twin electric motors and 2.4L MIVEC petrol engine
- Super All Wheel Control AWD (S-AWC)
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA)
- Climate control dual zone air conditioning
- Reversing camera and sensors
- Smart Key and One Touch Start System
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV ES ADAS
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV EXCEED
- EV Remote Smartphone App
- Leather seat facing plus electric sunroof and tailgate
- Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS)
- Blind Sport Warning (BSW)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGY
The Outlander PHEV switches seamlessly between three drive modes to get the most efficient performance from its twin electric motors and highly efficient petrol engine. This innovative technology offers incredible efficiency and a smooth, quiet ride without compromising comfort, size, performance or convenience.
Exceed model shown.
CHARGING THE OUTLANDER PHEV
With a complete charge taking just 9.8KWh* of electricity and an EV range of up to 54 kilometres, the Outlander PHEV can run on its EV battery for a fraction of the cost of conventional petrol or diesel.
Outlander PHEV’s roomy interior gives you plenty of space for any trip, near or far. The Outlander PHEV’s battery is stored under the floor to maximise interior space and lower the centre of gravity for better safety and handling. The seats can be folded down to make extra room for whatever you need to carry. While storage space beneath the generous cargo area floor is ideal for conveniently storing the charging cable. And for those with busy hands, the Outlander PHEV Exceed’s power tailgate conveniently opens and closes with the touch of your Smart Key.
TWO POWERFUL ELECTRIC MOTORS
The world’s first plug-in hybrid SUV lets you go beyond the boundaries of ordinary driving. Twin electric motors and a highly efficient petrol engine optimise performance according to your driving. Separately mounted motors at the front and rear axles deliver incredible responsive AWD performance with S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control) ensuring excellent driving stability and intuitive, linear handling.
- Multi Around Monitor~
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)~5
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)^
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM)^6
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)~4
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)~4
- Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS)~
- Hill Start Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)^
- Automatic High Beam^
^ES ADAS and Exceed models
~Exceed models only